Full Time Employee
My lash journey started in 2017 when I was looking for something I could do on the side while also going to university. Little did I know 2 years later I would be doing it full time. I have now completely embraced it as a career instead of going to school. School isn’t for everyone and it took me awhile to realize I was meant to be in the beauty industry, I couldn’t be happier with my decision!
2017 to now has been a whirlwind of learning new things, taking new courses, growing as a lash artist but most importantly finding my place in this industry with the help of the amazing team we have at lash boutique and lounge.
Everyday is filled with laughs, encouragement and growth as a team. Lashing has opened so many doors for me, such as being able to buy a house which has been a dream of mine forever and is hopefully happening in 2021!
Although I started out just doing lashes, my time in this industry has allowed me to grow and expand into other areas such as makeup. It has also opened my eyes to the huge interest that I have in skincare and facials, which I’m hoping to move more into this upcoming year!
Overall being in this industry, although it may be tough at times, has completely changed my life and I love my job everyday!
Here are some highlights over the year's;
* Certified in Classic Lashes
* Classic Lash Upgrading (Lash Boutique and Lounge)
* Certified in Lashlift and Tints (Lash Boutique and Lounge)
* Certified in Volume Lashes (Wink Custom Lash Artistry)
* Certified in Tooth Gems
* Certified in Makeup Artistry (QC Makeup Academy)
* Certified in Dermaplaning (One Skn)
* Nominated for Lash Studio of the Year (NALA)
* Nominated for Small Business of the Year with Lash Boutique and Lounge (Leduc & Wetaskiwin Regional Chamber of Commerce)
* Nominated for Start-Up Business of the year with Lash Boutique and Lounge (Leduc & Wetaskiwin Regional Chamber of Commerce)